1992 Dark Pearl Green Sc400 Lots Of Recent Work $4500

BenLEXus

Just recently purchased my dream car and now i'm selling it. I had to buy and experience this car BEFORE my child comes into the world. Its pearl green with tan interior. Seats in front are in need of replacement leather. Comes with new authentic sheepskin seat covers for both front seats. car has 198*** miles and i'm still driving it daily. Just had timing belt, water pump, tensioner, accessory belt, brake fluid flush, transmission filter replaced and flushed. I have records for all that $1300+ repairs. I had the local toyota dealership do the work. Also was told by previous owner the front kyb shocks were recently replaced and new strut mounts. Rears look old though. Front brake rotors are newer and pads are good. Rears are good but not newer like the fronts. Also has newer radiator and coolant reservoir. I also replaced the trunk struts. Has a k&n filter. HID 5000k low-beam lighting upgrade(best money spent). Decent kuhmo H rated tires, not stock size but i did this for better ride and fuel mileage. Car has seen as well as 23mpg and as low as 18mpg between fills. Car has traction control and the nakamitchi with sub and non-fuctional 12disc changer. Has an XM receiver with fm transmitter.

Waiting on my rebuilt gauges from Lextech lighting. Went with super white 16 back lighting and green needles. Also opted to have the climate done in all green. LCD on climate is like everyone elses and only visable at the right angle.

Car just got a new windshield due to my clumsy demeanor.

The bad: Motor mounts could use replacing, vibrates slightly with OD off @ 30mph and gear selects from park are harder than i think they could be.

Antenna is functional but does not collapse and the power to the motor for it has been disconnected. Paint could use a buffing due to water spots. The hood has a lot of chips and the clearcoat is probably on the way out, but you can't tell till you take a good long look. Clearcoat on lip of rear bumper is faded. 1-2 dings smaller than a pea. Drivers seat has the typical rip on the door side bolster. Real lame thing is ever since i put full synthetic in it the rear crank seal leaks. Leaks a half dollar sized spot with fresh oil and after 2000 miles on the oil it doesn't leak? I doubt its that serious but you wouldn't know if i didn't tell you so now you are aware. Passenger side tail light has moisture inside but functions 100%. Drivers side headlight could use polishing but is only slightly faded. Trick lcd rear view mirror has a slight bleed but only in the hot weather. If i discover anything else i'll post it up.

I've got a couple months before my child is born, so i'm in no hurry. I love to drive this car and would be happy to deliver to a serious buyer with a deposit anywhere within 8 hours of Medford, Oregon(southern Oregon). Well, 8hrs in this car can get you good and far, so lets say 650 miles. She is made for touring, freeway or back roads its an absolute joy. Glad i had the pleasure to own such a brilliant machine, but its not at all practical for a baby taxi. I just bought a 1963 Nova Wagon project and it would be nice to sell my Lexus soon enough to fund my restoration on the family ride. Please feel free to PM me with any ?'s. I will not neglect to tell the next owner any and all quarks with the car as you can see from the description. The guy i bought it from neglected to tell me about the leaking water pump and worn timing belt and i think that sucks, so i won't let that happen to you. I can take lots more pics. $4500 OBO. Got some some cash, throw a # out there, i can only say yes or no. email me @ BenLEXus@live.com

post-90571-1240280008_thumb.jpg

post-90571-1240280326_thumb.jpg