Technical Service Bulletins (tsb) Es 350 2007-present

a1s1a1

• 9 months later...

Dear a1s1a1,

I am a new club member and I want to thank you very much for the TSB information regarding 2007-present ES 350's. I did have a problem with my 2008 ES 350 and I would not have known how to approach resolving it without the bulletin information regarding vin# and length of warranty coverage. The information assisted me in speaking with my Lexus dealer from a position of strength after learning all of the facts. Again, thank you so much for the thoughtful link.

travelguy,

Dear a1s1a1,

I am a new club member and I want to thank you very much for the TSB information regarding 2007-present ES 350's. I did have a problem with my 2008 ES 350 and I would not have known how to approach resolving it without the bulletin information regarding vin# and length of warranty coverage. The information assisted me in speaking with my Lexus dealer from a position of strength after learning all of the facts. Again, thank you so much for the thoughtful link.

travelguy,

Travelguy,

I am glad that this information had helped and thank you for sharing your story. I have found this site and forum to be very helpful with many other issues as it relates to ES 350.

Regards, a1s1a1