Aftermarket Radio Install Help

I have read the tread about the aftermarket install and am ordering the parts. I downloaded the tech manual but I can find how to get the dash apart. Anyone have pics, diagrams, illustrations etc... about how to get it apart?

TIA,

leon

now, mine is in pieces right now, so i can certainly tell you how to get every little piece off. but when you find the ignition power lead you have to tell me! i cant find mine... i checked all of them... :( ok, mainly to get out the radio follow this guide: http://www.carstereohelp.com/stereoremovalLexusES300StrR.htm it's fairly helpful, but, if your center vents have a switch on them (like mine) just be careful, he says you have to use a lot of force. this is just going to break it, be gentle and lever it off around all sides, it should come out easily. if you don't have a hand brake but have the foot e-brake just lever off the panel around the gear stick with a flat head screwdriver, it comes off much the same except you lever it from a side. hope this helps! (p.s. dont forget to pm me when you find the ignition power!)

I have read the tread about the aftermarket install and am ordering the parts. I downloaded the tech manual but I can find how to get the dash apart. Anyone have pics, diagrams, illustrations etc... about how to get it apart?

TIA,

leon

Thanks for the tip. I went to that website and pay the 5 buck and it was well worth it. The last comment on the page said they didn't like the design and they had the problems during the re-install. I probably will take it to a shop and let them have the problems. Thank you very much!