2002 Is300 Steering Loud New Squeek

larful

Ok so I bought this 2002 Is300 great car runs smooth , turns out the dealership sold me this car without disclosing that the right passanger side tire is setback 2"s farther back then the drivers side which is in the correct position. Not a big deal the car drives straight Could be a bent control arm due to a wreck...after having it looked at we dislodged a 3 " round piece of stick from the suspension looks like yes my car had been ditched at some point. few months after I bought the car it started clunking when I turned the steering wheel from what felt like the suspension from that front side of the vehicle. The whole summer went by 3 mechanic shops couldnt tell me what the issue was and to why the tire was set so far back... I would have to take it to a paint shop and have the frame looked at. so thats what ive been waiting to do, take it to a frame shop but before I have had a chance and well after the clunking just went away I get this really loud squeek from that tire now when I Turn left to right I had a a friend/tech view the situation telling me there could be a clogged filter in the power steering system that confuses people into thinking its full when in reality its not. The loud squeek sounds of metal, almost like a really cheap bed frame squeeking and very loud as I rotate the wheel left to right. does anyone have any guess to what this could be