Mp3 And Folders-rx350 2009

Hi, i'm new here, i have a quick question:

when i burn my mp3 songs in folders and load the cd, the player will not recognize it and i can not access folders at all, even from root menu of cd... it will tell me "no music".....any idea what's going on wrong???

i think i'm doing something wrong when i burn the cd....what i do is, for example, burn 100 songs in folder 1, and another 100 in folder 2...but i can not access any folders what so ever, it's not even showing me that there are folders....i appreciate all the help..

thanks

when i burn my mp3 songs in folders and load the cd, the player will not recognize it and i can not access folders at all, even from root menu of cd... it will tell me "no music".....any idea what's going on wrong???

i think i'm doing something wrong when i burn the cd....what i do is, for example, burn 100 songs in folder 1, and another 100 in folder 2...but i can not access any folders what so ever, it's not even showing me that there are folders....i appreciate all the help..

thanks

Burn it as a data file. if your lexus support mp3 and wma. it will play...when you are burning them doesn't matter how you put it in a folder or not. it can play.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

thanks

I burned my first disc today and used Roxio and I burned it as an ISO 9660 (DATA) disc (ISO standard for interoperability across many many different operating systems) at a low speed with folders and it worked flawlessly. If you don't have this option, fear not, just choose regular data disc and it will be fine. Just make sure to either fill the disc completely or close the session, otherwise you might run into issues playing the disc in dash.