Is This A Good Deal On A Lease?

Hi all -

I am looking to lease a RX350 for my wife. I currently lease an Acura MDX without navigation for $499 per month, and that lease expires the end of January 2009.

Thought I could hammer out a good deal in the current econonomy with the car dealers sucking wind.

So, I was offered a RX350 with all wheel drive, premium plus package, heated seats and navigation system for $529 per month for 45 months with 12,000 miles per month. The only amount being paid up front is the 1st month's payment and department of motor vehicle fees. All taxes, bank fees are built into the payments. No security deposit is being charged.

Good deal or not??

Hi all -

I am looking to lease a RX350 for my wife. I currently lease an Acura MDX without navigation for $499 per month, and that lease expires the end of January 2009.

Thought I could hammer out a good deal in the current econonomy with the car dealers sucking wind.

So, I was offered a RX350 with all wheel drive, premium plus package, heated seats and navigation system for $529 per month for 45 months with 12,000 miles per month. The only amount being paid up front is the 1st month's payment and department of motor vehicle fees. All taxes, bank fees are built into the payments. No security deposit is being charged.

Good deal or not??

I just left the dealership with my lease. I also went from an Acura MDX, but with Nav. I purchased that though.

I got a 36 month lease, everything included, with 0 money down, left there without a dime leaving my pocket, for $508 a month. This included everything but nav for 36 months. They wanted $60 a month for nav so I didn't do that. I did have the Lexus Friends and Family code though.

• 3 weeks later...
congrats!

i got a deal that i am going through right now 1383 due at signing with 466 a month for 36 onth 10 k a year

$5000 down (tradein), $700 per month for 36 months, then own, not lease! Fully loaded, nav, premium package, the works. Can't beat the 0.9 financing and rock bottom pricing!

congrats!

i got a deal that i am going through right now 1383 due at signing with 466 a month for 36 onth 10 k a year

$5000 down (tradein), $700 per month for 36 months, then own, not lease! Fully loaded, nav, premium package, the works. Can't beat the 0.9 financing and rock bottom pricing!

Fritz and Jim Faulk Lexus in Beverly Hills has sold me 2 RX350 (08 and 09) and his prices,residuals,and financing terms can not be beat! I have 08RXAWD PP with 12k for 36 months with 2k down. 479 per month. My wife just got the same in 09 with 15k for 489.

Fritz and Jim Faulk Lexus in Beverly Hills has sold me 2 RX350 (08 and 09) and his prices,residuals,and financing terms can not be beat! I have 08RXAWD PP with 12k for 36 months with 2k down. 479 per month. My wife just got the same in 09 with 15k for 489.

Wow...that is some aggressive pricing!

I got my new 2003 RX300 AWD with Nav sporting a 43k sticker for about the same terms back in the day.

Wow...that is some aggressive pricing!

I got my new 2003 RX300 AWD with Nav sporting a 43k sticker for about the same terms back in the day.

yes, aggressive i guess. but he sells a lot of cars this way. in my experience, every car he has priced for me has been 4-5 thousand under MSRP, and sometimes under invoice. only negative is if you don't live in the area, you have to pay 800-1000 for shipping, and it takes like 10 days