Fuelishness

Hi,

I am trying to find out the stock injector size for the 3UZFE engine in a '02 GS430. Then I need to find injectors of the same impedance that are about 40-50% bigger. If anyone knows the capacity of the stock fuel pump, I need to know that too. I need to make sure there is enough fuel for 500 flywheel HP. I want to make about 350 at the wheels. I hope the transmission can handle that much.

This is the beginning of a turbo project and before I start I need to make sure that it can be tuned. I don't think there have been very many turbocharged 430's so I know I have to find a lot of information.

I tried to use the search engine to find this information but I came up empty. I may not have been using it right.

Any help is, of course, appreciated. Thanks.

Hi,

I am trying to find out the stock injector size for the 3UZFE engine in a '02 GS430. Then I need to find injectors of the same impedance that are about 40-50% bigger. If anyone knows the capacity of the stock fuel pump, I need to know that too. I need to make sure there is enough fuel for 500 flywheel HP. I want to make about 350 at the wheels. I hope the transmission can handle that much.

This is the beginning of a turbo project and before I start I need to make sure that it can be tuned. I don't think there have been very many turbocharged 430's so I know I have to find a lot of information.

I tried to use the search engine to find this information but I came up empty. I may not have been using it right.

Any help is, of course, appreciated. Thanks.

Good luck on this....keep us posted. i gotta run for a but i will c if i can help you with this info l8r...oh try using google for some of this info. i started looking into a turbo project when i bought mine and quickly abandoned it due to all the obstacles. started looking at a jet supercharger (u can check my old posts my 1st handful on these) but thinking bout going to the remote mount STS turbo now though. ttyl