Fog Lights Inop

Anyone have any ideas why my fog lights wont wor? In the manual it says they only work with low beams, I have made sure the light switch is on, I have the headlight switch in auto and I have the fancy self-adjusting headlight package switch in the on position. Tried with car in drive, park, engine on to no avail. Perhaps a blown fuse. Going to take it to the dealer on Monday to have a look. I am not that dumb!

Anyone have any ideas why my fog lights wont wor? In the manual it says they only work with low beams, I have made sure the light switch is on, I have the headlight switch in auto and I have the fancy self-adjusting headlight package switch in the on position. Tried with car in drive, park, engine on to no avail. Perhaps a blown fuse. Going to take it to the dealer on Monday to have a look. I am not that dumb!

Sounds right assuming it's dark enough to have the headlamps on in auto. Do they work when the headlight switch is moved to the next notch--headlamps on versus the auto position?

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the delay in follow-up. The problem was a blown relay. The part was replaced under warranty and they are working fine now. Wish they would have found this during the Certified Pre-owned inspection. But the upside is that I got to experience the service department at my dealership and damn was I impressed!

I noticed a problem with the fog lights also. Mine work as they were intended to work, but in my opinion they should work independently of the headlights, the lexus fog lights aren't real fog lights. Real fog lights are located lower to the ground. Regular lights reflect off the fog and are ineffective, but properly designed light are aimed below the fog layer and are able to provide better visibility in fog. Having them at the same height as the headlights is poor design, having the headlights on at the same time is plain stupid