1994 Es 300

Last night i noticed smoke coming out from the hood, I immediately parked the car & noticed there was coolant leaking out so i & let it cool overnight. First thing in the morning i put a gallon of water in the car & noticed it all leaked out.

I drove about 3 miles back home. I stopped at a nearby gas station/car test station & he said it may be a leakage in one of the hoses. (Which he noticed it was the hose underneath the manifold).

What do you think maybe the issue?! & How much is the estimate cost to repair?!

hi, hoses go and are the easiest, cheapest thing to repair. If it is a hose, consider yourself lucky. While you re at it, change your anti freeze and test the pressure in the cooling system. It will be well advised for the coming winter season. Total parts and labour i d guess at $100-150.

• 2 weeks later...
Last night i noticed smoke coming out from the hood, I immediately parked the car & noticed there was coolant leaking out so i & let it cool overnight. First thing in the morning i put a gallon of water in the car & noticed it all leaked out.

I drove about 3 miles back home. I stopped at a nearby gas station/car test station & he said it may be a leakage in one of the hoses. (Which he noticed it was the hose underneath the manifold).

What do you think maybe the issue?! & How much is the estimate cost to repair?!

Sorry to be a johnny comes lately but you've probably already had this fixed. Local labor rates in my neighborhood are in the $80 per hour range with one hour minimum so add parts to that. But for future reference see below:

If it's the lower radiator hose then it's not that difficult to change out. Just awkward. Drain the coolant, remove the front belly pan (this is the awkward part if you don't have a lift) to gain access to the lower hose connection. Remove the clamp. If the car still has the pinch type clamps toss them in favor of the stainless screw type. Top clamp is easy to access. Once the clamps are off remove the old hose, slide the new clamps over the new hose and re-attach. Don't forget to re-install the belly pan. Refill with fresh anti-freeze. I recommend the Toyota red.

I've changed out the radiator and hoses on my wife's ES300 (took me a little over two hours) and it's not a big deal, just pay attention to details.