Sirius Install Options

I'm currently researching options to install Sirius in my '08 IS250 w/ Nav and found the most probable solutions to be (aside from spending $800+ at the dealer):

Vais SLS2 w/ SiriusConnect SC-C1 and VAIS SharkFin Adapter

Directed TOY-SC1 w/ SiriusConnect SC-C1 and VAIS SharkFin Adapter

The later options seems to be about $100 cheaper, but I'm really not able to figure out the difference between the two -- is there any? Can I use steering controls with both options?

I'm also really not too car-tech savvy, so I'd like to have this professionally installed, however, I'm always a bit weary to leave this in the hands of someone who I have no experience with. Does anyone know any installers that can do this in the DC-Metro area? Would I have to purchase the products from them, or could I just purchase online and have them installed?

Thanks for anyone's help - I'm the kind of person who doesn't really mess with aftermarkets products, but after being stuck with FM Radio and my iPod for a few months, I'm dying to have this done at a reasonable price.