Looking For New Window Switches

cu2cool

My power window switches for all of my passenger doors are not working properly. They roll down and/or up slowly or not at all. When I use the master switch on the driver's side, all four windows roll up and down correctly. I'd like to get a spare switch to see if it is indeed a faulty switch or faulty wiring. Any suggestions where to find them in the Boston area? I was thinking about maybe ordering from Toyota?

My power window switches for all of my passenger doors are not working properly. They roll down and/or up slowly or not at all. When I use the master switch on the driver's side, all four windows roll up and down correctly. I'd like to get a spare switch to see if it is indeed a faulty switch or faulty wiring. Any suggestions where to find them in the Boston area? I was thinking about maybe ordering from Toyota?

Someone at Clublexus.com is selling parts for a '95 ES300. He listed the window switches at $10 each. I'm not positive about this, but it is very possible that the window switches for the 1995 model are exactly the same as those for the 1997 model.

Here's the link:

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=368701