Problem W/ Replacing Seatbelts. Can Anyone Identify These?

Hey guys., i just bought 2 replacement seatbelts for my 94 gs. I previosuly purchased a belt from a 95 and it swapped fine. Now I boiught these 2 seatbelt also said to be for a 95 and they are totally different. The part numbers on the new ones are 73220-30660-E0 and 73210-30710-E0 . i cant find a part number on mine. Ive included some pics. Any ideas what belts these are?

The one I pulled from a 95 is the one on the right with the big yellow clip. The other is the new one.

seatbeltslexus001ws2.jpg

w1024.png

Hey guys., i just bought 2 replacement seatbelts for my 94 gs. I previosuly purchased a belt from a 95 and it swapped fine. Now I boiught these 2 seatbelt also said to be for a 95 and they are totally different. The part numbers on the new ones are 73220-30660-E0 and 73210-30710-E0 . i cant find a part number on mine. Ive included some pics. Any ideas what belts these are?

The one I pulled from a 95 is the one on the right with the big yellow clip. The other is the new one.

seatbeltslexus001ws2.jpg

w1024.png

ahhhhhhhhh who needs seatbelts? jk might i ask y u r changing them though?