All Of This Happened At The Same Time

TWISTED99

CEL is on (code 27), HEAVY steering, ABS light is on, will not shift out of park without using the override, AC blows cool/warm. All of this has happened after I took out the IAC and cleaned it. Before I cleaned it no ABS light, could shift out of park, and the steering was normal, BUT the trac light was on, code 27, same AC problem. Am I looking in the right direction at the IAC? I don't see how an o2 sensor (code 27) could be causing all these problems. ANY help would be appreciated

CEL is on (code 27), HEAVY steering, ABS light is on, will not shift out of park without using the override, AC blows cool/warm. All of this has happened after I took out the IAC and cleaned it. Before I cleaned it no ABS light, could shift out of park, and the steering was normal, BUT the trac light was on, code 27, same AC problem. Am I looking in the right direction at the IAC? I don't see how an o2 sensor (code 27) could be causing all these problems. ANY help would be appreciated

Car sat in the garage all week, went to drive yesterday and neither window will go up. I checked the fuses and all are good. Any ideas?