13 - Rpm Signal No. 2

305pimpc

has anyone had this problem before? it fires up fine and the when i drive off it starts to sputter :censored: i resete the codes and as soon as i turn on the car it turns on the check light

13 - RPM signal no. 2 This is the one that gives me the miss fire!

27 - Sub-oxygen sensor signal (on left bank)

29 - Sub-oxygen sensor signal (on right bank)

The 27 and 29 are beacuse i have bad o2's and the car has an Exhaust leak by the o2's

can anyone give me any ideas on what to look for???

p.c the car already had a tune up! cap rotors wires plugs iac valve i had a burned ecu and i had it fixed cause i couldnt find one!!! the car is super clean inside and out it has 196k on the dash its a 1992 LEXUS SC400 V8 1UZ-FE OH THE RPM TACH DOESNT WORK EATHERIT COMES AND GOES BUT I HAVENT SEEN IT ON IN A LONG TIME!!!!

has anyone had this problem before? it fires up fine and the when i drive off it starts to sputter :censored: i resete the codes and as soon as i turn on the car it turns on the check light

The 27 and 29 are beacuse i have bad o2's and the car has an Exhaust leak by the o2's

p.c the car already had a tune up! cap rotors wires plugs iac valve i had a burned ecu and i had it fixed cause i couldnt find one!!! the car is super clean inside and out it has 196k on the dash its a 1992 LEXUS SC400 V8 1UZ-FE OH THE RPM TACH DOESNT WORK EATHERIT COMES AND GOES BUT I HAVENT SEEN IT ON IN A LONG TIME!!!!

THANKS EVERYONE!

someone here w/b and told me to check the distrbutor wires that corode and give trouble so i when lookin and that was the problem it was grounding of and given me that code 13 so it fixed! ! ! ! !

thanks buddy im gonna find you and kiss you your the best thanks alot!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeee :cheers::cheers::cheers:

• 3 years later...

THANKS EVERYONE!

someone here w/b and told me to check the distrbutor wires that corode and give trouble so i when lookin and that was the problem it was grounding of and given me that code 13 so it fixed! ! ! ! !

thanks buddy im gonna find you and kiss you your the best thanks alot!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeee :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Hello,

I have a similar problem as you have had (=code 13). Could you please tell me what exactly is meant by: "distributor wires"? Which distributor is meant here?

Thanks and best regards,

plagadeon