Lexus Dvd Map Installation

The Pir@te

Hello everyone,

I bought an LS430 from the US and shipped it to my country and got the DVD map installed by a showroom.

But the problem is that the map is a 2007 version and there are important updates from last year and I succeeded in finding an image of the software carried out from an LX570 2008. Now I want to install it but have no idea how to do that.

I understood that there should be a GPS receiver somewhere under the seats or somewhere else where from I should insert the CD-DVD whatsoever and perform the update.

any help should be appreciated. Thanks

WE live in the Gulf Countries (GCC).

Hello everyone,

I bought an LS430 from the US and shipped it to my country and got the DVD map installed by a showroom.

But the problem is that the map is a 2007 version and there are important updates from last year and I succeeded in finding an image of the software carried out from an LX570 2008. Now I want to install it but have no idea how to do that.

I understood that there should be a GPS receiver somewhere under the seats or somewhere else where from I should insert the CD-DVD whatsoever and perform the update.

any help should be appreciated. Thanks

WE live in the Gulf Countries (GCC).

I found it.

dvd rom is located in the trunk by the way..

I'll do the installation and tell what comes up with ME..