Thumping Noise When Decelerating

I was wondering if anyone else experiencing the same problem that I have on their Rx350. My SUV has 23,000 miles. I just did the 23K maintenance and I told them about downshifting to 30k/h and I heard this thump noise and the car jerk a little, its subtle but you can feel it. I also notice when I press on the gas pedal lightly, it also made that thump sound. The dealer told me they did not notice anything when doing a test drive, and they even told me, they had a master technician look at it and he said all is normal. But I don't trust them; I am still frustrated with this problem. Could it be the transfer case?

Is it consistent? Can you ride along with them? Intermittent problems are very hard to diagnose, and they never act up when you need it.

you are right, I brought it back 2 times and it didn't happened while the technician was in the car, so he did a reset on the tranny cpu, I still have the problem thou.