Vibrating Steering

cmk033

I have 93 LS with about 110K miles on it. I've had this problem for sometime but just living with the problem. If anyone had similar experience that wouldn't mind shairing.

The steering vibrates when trying to turn the steering. It does not happen all the time only when outside temperture is hot and engine is hot. Even with the hot engine, it does not happen all the time. Only when you are putting a stress on the steering like trying to turn steering wheel when car is not in motion. I hope this describes the symtoms and I also hope someone has same experience and found a source of problem. <_< <_<

I have not had this problem but it sure sounds like an intermittent power steering pump problem.

Have you checked the fluid level and does the PS pump leak?

• 3 weeks later...
I have not had this problem but it sure sounds like an intermittent power steering pump problem.

Have you checked the fluid level and does the PS pump leak?

Fluid level is full and there is not a trace of leak around the pump. I've looked at the bottom part of the pump too. :huh: