Panel Buttons Not Working

Good day all,

I just drove my 2001 GS430 (has Nav package) and went to turn the AC on (Climate button) nothing happen. Check the other panel buttons (Audio, Display etc.) and nothing. I tried to search for a similar problem with a GS430 here and found nothing.

Can someone lead me to which the problem may be.

Thanks

The Silver Streak.

welcome to the forum! i have the exact same year/package you have and mine does something similar to this but ONLY when i go through a automatic car wash. yeah yeah i know i know don't start lol! anyways i even tried pulling the fuses from the drivers side kick panel and omfg thats a pain! eventually it will dry out and work fine but its annoying.......you might also have a bad brain on the head unit! this was the reason i ALMOST didn't buy this car as i was worried what happens when my nav fails its gonna be very costly to repair/replace as it controls EVERYTHING in our cars!

good luck brother

"i will welcome myself back to the forum as im,woo hooooooooo, finally unsuspended! hahaha!"

brian