Im Sportin The 90' Es250 Why Are There No Performance Parts For It

i sold my pimped out 85 caddi fleetwood brougham and bought a 90' es250 with onyl 59k miles on it.

i love the speed of the eninge and i love tuning cars my father is a mechanic and have worked with him for the past 6 years but now im moving for college.. i want to get more speed outta my car.. i have done the outside already.. new rims new wheels, full graphics, full underglow and interior glow and a g1 spoiler.. its wicked.. and i have done the sound system, 3100 watt peak and 2100 rms watts of bass coming from my trunk, high def interior speakers replacing the 18 year old stock ones plus an additional 2 high deff interior speakers ina custome box on the back panel, all interior speakers are running off an one amp and my bass speakers (4 12inch) are running off two amps.. my deck is a 4inchX4inch indash gps usb mp3 dvd.. ext... so the out side of my car is sick and the sound system is perfection..

but i want more speed.. i put a super chager on it and a tornado but i can not find anything that is made jsut for my es 250.. i wanted to do a body kit as well but no one makes them...

whats going on? :angry:

• 2 years later...