Bye Bye Lexi.. I Will Miss You..

ugggghhh... after a night out.. i was driving home and someone pulled in front of another i was behind.. the middle guy slammed on his brakes... i didnt have much time to to react.. also i was fiddling with the radio.. so i slammed the rear end of a ford focus.. had my seatbelt on... i might have hit my head cause my nose hurts.. but anyways.. i got a careless driving ticket.. $135.. if anyone wants anything from this 1998 LEXUS ES300 private message me.. im in miami fl.. i will miss this car... :cries:

Sorry to hear about the accident....and glad you are OK.

Don't worry about the Lexi....hopefully you will be able to replace it with a better one!

i doubt it..:(.. i dont really have much money to do so thats why i was putting about a grand in it less than a week ago.. lol.. thanks

Sorry to hear about the accident....and glad you are OK.

Don't worry about the Lexi....hopefully you will be able to replace it with a better one!

i doubt it..:(.. i dont really have much money to do so thats why i was putting about a grand in it less than a week ago.. lol.. thanks

Man...sorry for your loss.

I tried to PM you but I had no luck, if you'd have the factory radio that would be great, I need one as mine has a display that appears all blackened. Perhaps this is a know issue that can be fixed but I dunno, I just miss having a radio with a display.

Man...sorry for your loss.

I tried to PM you but I had no luck, if you'd have the factory radio that would be great, I need one as mine has a display that appears all blackened. Perhaps this is a know issue that can be fixed but I dunno, I just miss having a radio with a display.

M-I-K-E you might be interested in this thread:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...?showtopic=7149

Tried PM'ing you but I guess brand new members can't receive or send PMs.

Thanks, I think I might be going that route. I hate to spend $105 on a new LCD, but if I want to keep the factory radio it sounds like this is the way to go.

How about a key fob there at all? I could use an addional one here vs. paying $50 for a new one from the dealer.