94 Ls A/c Question

wrpsuite

Recently I was thinking my A/C system was failing because the air did not seem as cold as it has always been. The again it's been hot here recently.

Yesterday I had passenger and mentioned I needed to get the A/C checked and they noticed the vents on their side were blowing very cold. After investigating it's obvious the vents on the right side of the cabin are cold as normal. Even the two in the center of the dash, the one on the right is cold as usual while the drivers side is mild.

Any ideas or specific help is appreciated, thanks in advance...

Recently I was thinking my A/C system was failing because the air did not seem as cold as it has always been. The again it's been hot here recently.

Yesterday I had passenger and mentioned I needed to get the A/C checked and they noticed the vents on their side were blowing very cold. After investigating it's obvious the vents on the right side of the cabin are cold as normal. Even the two in the center of the dash, the one on the right is cold as usual while the drivers side is mild.

Any ideas or specific help is appreciated, thanks in advance...

I went and checked the cabin air filters which I replaced last year and they are fine. While investigating I found this wire unplugged and couldn't see where it goes,could this be the problem? Can anyone identify it ?

<bump> interesting ,no guesses on this. Could it be a vacuum leak somewhere or that mystery cable pictured above. Any help is appreciated.

the 2 vent onthe left side of the car don't blow cold but the 2 on the right do?