Factory In Stalled Xm Sat

any one out the have a factory installed XM satalite receiver in a 2009 rx350?

if so do you like it and do you controll it from your main factory radio.. thanks

I had a 2005 ES with factory XM installed. I liked it enough that we had the factory XM installed (actually Dealer installed XM) in the 2009 RX that we just got Saturday. I wouldn't have it any other way. I like a neat installation. Everything works through the factory radio and sounds great.

any one out the have a factory installed XM satalite receiver in a 2009 rx350?

if so do you like it and do you controll it from your main factory radio.. thanks

I had a 2005 ES with factory XM installed. I liked it enough that we had the factory XM installed (actually Dealer installed XM) in the 2009 RX that we just got Saturday. I wouldn't have it any other way. I like a neat installation. Everything works through the factory radio and sounds great.

thanks, this helps me alot

I have a 2008 RX350 with a factory installed XM...I LOVE IT. I had XM in my previous vehicle (Toyota) and will never listen to regular radio again. You cannot go wrong with it. It's 100% better if its factory installed. I had one of the original XM units in my old car and it was not that good at showing the name of the song or the artist. I have had XM for 8 years now. I have only had my car 5 months and they are selling 2009. How does one keep up! :rolleyes: