Does Anyone Have Diagram To Change Power Steering Pump On 90 Ls

Gwiz302

This is gonna be my 2cd time changing my alternator (myself) and Im thinking about changing the power steering pump to because I know thats whats making the alternator go bad, although it did last almost 3 years. Does anyone know where i can find diagrams so i can see if i really want to take on the task of changing the PS pump, i can change the alternator without any help. Thanks

You have not done a search. Why do you want us to spend time doing a write up if you can't be bothered to search. There are several LS sites and all have a wealth of info on your subject. Aslo when you do search you'll find that the leak on your steering pump that's goosing your alternator is a minor $2 fix. I've done several posts myself on this very subject so have a look.

I have done a search, for power steering pump, and it brings up all kinds of irrelevent topics and after page 4 i decided to post this, next time dont bother replying to my question unless you supply what im looking for or a link you jerkasouraus... i bet you think your smart too, am i right... YOUR STUPID!!!

If I weren't so stupid I'd have done the search myself and given you a link but I thought you might get some pleasure from the answer yourself and actually learn something. Anyway as you aren't able to use the search function for one reason or another I'll help you out and do the search myself. You can see the link below. I'm sure that you aren't as stupid as me so you will know that clicking on that link will take you to a relevent thread and you'll find what you could be looking for. By the way if you want to use this site more often I suggest you curb your language or you'll end up getting banned, that wasn't a very thoughtful post you put in your first ever thread.

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...mp;#entry299150