Secrete Decoder Ring

So far I have learned there are at least three different secrete procedures that can be used to change settings in a Lexus.

1. There is a secrete sequence to disable the annoying seatbelt alarm

2. There is a secrete sequence to disable mirror tilt

3. There WAS a secret sequence used to disable the NAV system lockout while driving

Gee folks, are there any other secrete sequences I should know about? When can I expect to receive my secrete decoder ring in the mail from Lexus?

Folks, lets get serious here… This is a $50K Luxury Automobile and I should not have to fool around on the internet or Lexus Owners Web Sites to discover secrete decoder ring crap to get my GS350 dialed in. This is juvenile; the kind of crap my son and his friends used to do trying to dial in their little Honda’s and Toyota’s!

How do we get this message back to Lexus? Does Lexus read this site?

If Lexus did monitor this or any other forum site, I don't think they would be concerned. You as well as I and others were happy with the original set up of the car until we found out these little Tips and Tricks to further personalize. I'm sure every vehicle with with all the gadgets can be further enhanced. Just not through the owners manual.