Will 18" Rx330 Rims Fit My 2001 Es300? Please Help If You Can

Someone recently wrote this.............some cars have 5 bolts on the hub or 4 bolts. the spacing between these bolts varies from car to car. so not all 18in wheels will fit.

Does anyone know if I can use these rims? I'm very close to buying some, but need to find out if they will indeed fit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Someone recently wrote this.............some cars have 5 bolts on the hub or 4 bolts. the spacing between these bolts varies from car to car. so not all 18in wheels will fit.

Does anyone know if I can use these rims? I'm very close to buying some, but need to find out if they will indeed fit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

xfactor70, good question to ask. The 18 inch wheels may bring an issue with the ES300, when wheels are bigger than they were made for, the following may occur... incorrect land speed, tires tearing on the wheel wells because of oversize. However though the RX wheels are much heavier than the ES300's wheels. there isnt low profile tires on the RX, making the wheel and tire combo to big for the ES in my opinion.

4 lug pattern is for small vehicles like a civic hatchback, 5 lug is for sedans and suv's like the RX. 6 lug is for the LX and GX sized vehicles

your car has a 5 bolt pattern, ask a young mechanic at your dealership and ask what will fit without altering performance