Struts And Idle

I've looked everywhere to find an upper Front Strut Bar for the 2001 ES300. Does anyone know where I can get one?

Also, Looking to upgrade front and rear struts. What is the best for a nice tight ride but not too much bump? Cost? Anyone selling?

One small problem I've noticed when I bought this car last month (has 49K miles). When it is cold and I shift from N->D it has a hard shift. After about 5 minutes of driving, no problem. This doesn't happen from P->R. Any one know what might be the problem? It sort of idles a bit high when I just start it and it is cold. 1500 to 1800 RPM, after it settles down to the normal temperature then it has a 800 rpm and there is no more hard shift. So I can only say it is becaue the idle is too high. I thougth there was some thing that would lower the idle when the shifter moves. I asked the Lexus dealer and they said that there is nothing wrong with it. I just can't imagine Lexus give a car a hard shift. Might be some sensor that is not working but no error codes were recovered. My guess is that something is plugged, like some vacuum line or something. :unsure: