Tire Noise Update

So last week i put bf goodrich traction t/a's on my gs300. I upgraded my wheels to factory gs400 17''s so it called for 235/45/17 tires. The tires are great(if you keep your stereo on blast)! The road noise bugs so much in fact i'm trading them in and paying an additional $200.00 for michelin Pilot Exalto A/S. Thank god for the 30 day return satifaction policy! Anyone have these tires in 17's on their car? I'd love to hear from you if you do.

So last week i put bf goodrich traction t/a's on my gs300. I upgraded my wheels to factory gs400 17''s so it called for 235/45/17 tires. The tires are great(if you keep your stereo on blast)! The road noise bugs so much in fact i'm trading them in and paying an additional $200.00 for michelin Pilot Exalto A/S. Thank god for the 30 day return satifaction policy! Anyone have these tires in 17's on their car? I'd love to hear from you if you do.

I gottem about a month ago, great tires that have a warrenty too.. so they might last more than a year or 2! B)

I gottem about a month ago, great tires that have a warrenty too.. so they might last more than a year or 2! B)

i replaced my wheel bearins and i got good year eagle f 1s and the road noise is so loud

anyone have any suggestions on good tires ??

So i put the michelin exalto's on and they sounded just as loud...I did however realize the left side bearing that was replaced last week was already bad...Either faulty(if not for bad luck i wouldn't have much) or not installed properly. At any rate it was replaced again free of charge and i'm now satisfied with bf goodrich traction t/a's that i originally purchased. This is my second set and i thought the first sounded quieter as they were 16's so i'm thinking that's why. They seems to work best in the midwest where our weather keeps you on your toes;)

P.s. unfortunatly i've noticed a rattle in the rear now that my car doesn't sound like an airplane.....I'll add a new post as soon as i figure that one out;) That's how i KNOW i'm a tried and true lexus owner. It's not called the persuit of perfection for nothing!