2005 Rx330 Handsfree Override?

MikeV

I can override the motion lockout for the nav system using the techniques posted in this forum. However, my bluetooth handsfree telephone system is still locked out. Does a way exist to override the handsfree lockout in the same manner as the NAV override?

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
I can override the motion lockout for the nav system using the techniques posted in this forum. However, my bluetooth handsfree telephone system is still locked out. Does a way exist to override the handsfree lockout in the same manner as the NAV override?

Thanks.

Mike, If you don't mind, I'd like to backtrack a bit. I've been following your posts, and see how you did intense research into overriding the motion lockout for the v 7.1 for the gen4s (05 RX 330, etc..). I'm curious to see how you achieved the motion lockout. I understand the 'loading.kwi' swap strategy but I wasn't able to find anyone who's actually got this to work with the gen4s. Pls elucidate. Thx, Apsent.