Help! Abs Brake Traction Control Light. Rear Light Warning

CuteIS

1. The rear brake bulb out warning light was ON when I bought my IS and one of the bulb was out, I changed it but the light is still ON. Is there a way to reset it or what could it be?

2. A couple of days back, my ABS, Brake, Traction (blinks) light came ON all at once and stay ON. It is anoying. Car is running fine though. Is there any one who had the same problem and how did you fix it. I took it to Autozone but they say that they can only check the code for Check Engine light. Can I remove both the rear tires and remove the calipers and pads and clean them and put them back or should I locate the sensor in the hubs and remove them and clean them etc.

Please share something.... anything...... :unsure:

I've had the brake light and tract light (flashing) come on before and the manual says that it may just be that you're running low on brake fluid, i checked mine and i really did just need more brake fluid. I added the brake fluid and the lights turned off automatically.

I've had the brake light and tract light (flashing) come on before and the manual says that it may just be that you're running low on brake fluid, i checked mine and i really did just need more brake fluid. I added the brake fluid and the lights turned off automatically.

Thanks for replying. My brake fluid is full. I am suspecting that it might be a connector or wire that has accidently been disconnected or I may need to clean my sensors etc.