Had Electrical Fire

torrey

I dont know what to do I had an electrical fire under my hood and my car didnt burn it was only the wires and the vacum hoeses and insalation burnt and also the master cylnder was messed up and the protective covering of the trac system melted just a little. And I spoke with a mechanic and he said to buy a new engine and another said to just buy the wireing harnest what should I do and is there anyone with a sc400 that is totald and would like to get tid of the car

I dont know what to do I had an electrical fire under my hood and my car didnt burn it was only the wires and the vacum hoeses and insalation burnt and also the master cylnder was messed up and the protective covering of the trac system melted just a little. And I spoke with a mechanic and he said to buy a new engine and another said to just buy the wireing harnest what should I do and is there anyone with a sc400 that is totald and would like to get tid of the car

hey whats up bro

i have a 93 sc 400 that im parting out

i already cut the front clip off the front of the car and sold it and am ready to poull the motor tans and rear end to sell along with wiring harness and a few other things before i take the rest to the junkyard

if youre interested gimme a call\

mike

619-250-7828

im in the vegas area

thanks