Active Chrysler Sebring Forums ?

RX in NC

Last Saturday, my daughter and her husband struck a deal for a 2007 Chrysler Sebring sedan with about 20,000 miles on it. First time she's ever purchased a vehicle without seeking my advice and guidance beforehand, so it was quite a surprise to me. But the two of them want to develop more independence from us parents and I think that's a good thing. Fortunately, the Kelley Blue Book reviews are relatively good, most recent Sebring owners believe their cars provide a lot of value for what they cost, and it will be relatively simple to maintain (which is where my daughter expects me to get involved, as usual). I've seen the car for all of 30 minutes, spent some time with the owners manual to capture the fluids and filters data I need in order to create a maintenance file on the vehicle, and then she took off and I haven't seen the car since....

My problem is that I can't seem to find a decently active Chrysler forum to help with questions and maintenance issues. The Jeep and Dodge forums I utilize from time to time are always buzzing with plenty of folks who always respond to questions for assistance, but the two or three Chrysler forums I've found through Google are surprisingly dead with very little activity. Anybody know of an active forum that can help with this Sebring?