Reroute To Avoid Traffic Not Working

Anyone else having a problem with the nav system not rerouting to avoid traffic congestion? My system gets the traffic information and reports the congestion that is always present in Boston. But, when I have it set to automatically route to avoid traffic congestion, or ask it to re-route to avoid traffic, it does not avoid the traffic and keeps the route the same.

• 2 years later...
Anyone else having a problem with the nav system not rerouting to avoid traffic congestion? My system gets the traffic information and reports the congestion that is always present in Boston. But, when I have it set to automatically route to avoid traffic congestion, or ask it to re-route to avoid traffic, it does not avoid the traffic and keeps the route the same.

Hello - I am a new member and I believe i accidently answered this post a couple times.

But, what I wanted to say was I am having the same problem on my 09 LS460. If I hit the detour button, which is a pain, then I am rerouted. But the automatic rerouting does not work. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks much.

• 7 months later...

Hello - I am a new member and I believe i accidently answered this post a couple times.

But, what I wanted to say was I am having the same problem on my 09 LS460. If I hit the detour button, which is a pain, then I am rerouted. But the automatic rerouting does not work. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks much.

i have a problem with mine wanting to send me around things that are not there

i think the nav systems have issues my garmin is 10 times the unit