What Lexus To Buy?

Chili Pepper

I recently sold my LS400 and also a Corvette. I have a 1934 Ford hot rod for sale too (trying to thin out my toy collection) and once that is gone I will be looking for a new toy/traveling car, not a daily driver. I loved the LS400 and it was a great long distance car but a bit slow off the line and didn't handle very well. I loved the Corvette too as it had tons of low end torque so it was very quick off the line, handled very well and was an all around blast to drive. Quality wise and interior room, not so much. So, I'm looking for something to replace the two cars with the best of both, great power and handling of the Vette with the quality and smoothness of the LS400. Maybe a GS400 or and SC400? I really would like a stick shift car but I don't think Lexus makes one with a V8. Any other suggestions?

For your needs, you should try an IS350. I believe they come in stick, plenty of power, and very nice and sporty. Although they have a performace version bieng released in the next year or so that is competing with the M or AMG series if you are interested in that. It's quite a bit more pricier than the IS350, i would say atleasy 60k. You can get a decent IS350 at 40k. The IS base model starts at about 32 I believe.