What To Inspect & Look For When Buying A Used Ls430 Ultra?

b8b

Hi All,

I am new to Lexus Onwer's Club, glad to join your ranks. I am buying a 2001 LS430 Ultra with 109000 miles. I am flying out tomorrow to get it and drive it 800 miles home. I was hoping you might be able to give me some tips on what exactly to look for to make sure I am buying right.

I know I need to look for leaks in the suspension components, but more specifically, where to look and what exactly to look for. I know about checking fluids, tire wear and basics of used car buying but I am new to the LS430 (yay!).

Thanks in advance!

B.

I'd say that's a damn good deal! An excellent deal actually.

Right on, thanks! Anything I should look out for when inspecting it before final purchase? I'll gladly walk away having wasted the plane ticket cost before buying a lemon.

Hi. As long as its well-maintained and appears to be well cared for, it should be OK. For that much money, I would also make sure it has never been in an accident. Good luck and have a safe trip.

No kidding, great price, my guess the frame is bent, let go of the steering wheel when you test driving it, A true LS430 doesnt even hint of moving...unless your in a corner, then your screwed...he he