Rear Side Marker Light - Right Hand Side

ebd312

I tried to google and searched on here, but couldn't find an easy answer, maybe there isn't.

Every time I hit my break, for the first time, the "Rear Light Failure Warning Light" comes on. I walked around the car and noticed the right hand side rear marker light was off. I tried to see if this would pop off, but of course it didn't.

I'm assuming that this isn't easy to get off and replace.

any ideas where I can look for a solutions? Pictures really help. Or is the warning light and this light different issues?

Thank You, any help will really be appreciated.

I tried to google and searched on here, but couldn't find an easy answer, maybe there isn't.

Every time I hit my break, for the first time, the "Rear Light Failure Warning Light" comes on. I walked around the car and noticed the right hand side rear marker light was off. I tried to see if this would pop off, but of course it didn't.

any ideas where I can look for a solutions? Pictures really help. Or is the warning light and this light different issues?

it's not hard to get to you just need small arms..... and a either a 10mm or 12mm wrench i can't remember which.... but just cram your arm up in there and there are 2 nuts one on each side of the sidemarker.... take those off and tada!

it's not hard to get to you just need small arms..... and a either a 10mm or 12mm wrench i can't remember which.... but just cram your arm up in there and there are 2 nuts one on each side of the sidemarker.... take those off and tada!

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll try it.