2005 Es330 Help

tracer55

I just purchased a 2005 ES330 with 27000 miles. Someone has had the windshield replaced and now the rain sensing wipers don't work. I pulled off the rear veiw mirror there appears to be some kind of circuit board in the mounting base of the mirror mount but no wire going from it.My mirror only has the 4 wire plug going to it but not the other cable that seems to go into the mirror next to the plug (I observed this on anotherf 05 ES330) I also removed the interor light/sunglass holder assembly and found a 2 wire plug not attached to anything at the front of the headliner area. Is the circuit board in the base for the mirror for the rainsensing wipers? I have heard about some kind of gel tape but see none. Also the wipers will not work on intermitten only on high and low,with no speed adjustment. Is this a different problem? Can the intermittent wiper work without the rain sensor?Is the intermittent part of the wipers on a seperate fuse and if so which? Any info or help would be great. mike_jenkins@milacron.com