New To The Board...couple Questions

Hi, all. New to this site. My wife owns an RX400h and we had a couple questions.

1) We want to be able to watch the DVD on the front nav screen when the car is not moving and is in park, but cannot find how to do this. I know the overrides exist for watching while you are moving, but when you are parked, this should not be that complex. should it?

2) When she receives a call on the bluetooth, it will come in via handsfree and then after a couple minutes it will switch to the cell phone instead of the hands free. We cannot figure out why the call does not stay on the hands free. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks in advance for any help. :cheers:

Hi, all. New to this site. My wife owns an RX400h and we had a couple questions.

1) We want to be able to watch the DVD on the front nav screen when the car is not moving and is in park, but cannot find how to do this. I know the overrides exist for watching while you are moving, but when you are parked, this should not be that complex. should it?

2) When she receives a call on the bluetooth, it will come in via handsfree and then after a couple minutes it will switch to the cell phone instead of the hands free. We cannot figure out why the call does not stay on the hands free. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks in advance for any help. :cheers:

We don't have the DVD option ... it's the only option we skipped (she who must be opeyed would rather have my full attention at any given moment :P ). Have you tried posing the question to the dealer? I know the 'lockpick' device made by costaletech.com will do that ... but no clue here on how to do it via button punching.