Unlock Dvd Player While Motion

Abu Nasser

Hi;

Watch this video :whistles:

Regards :blushing:

You can unlock it if you want. Lot of technicians in Saudi Arabia has told me this as I live here too :) and since the General Manager of Lexus is a very dear friend of mine, he says...warranty will be void if something goes wrong with the navi/dvd system here after it's wires are bieng played with some technician :) So I wouldn't recommend it anyway. I know exactly what people say...why have DVD if you can't watch it? Or why can't it be played while driving for passengers? It's a lame excuse if you're fighting this argument for passengers co'z half os the time, your eyes will be on it as well...and it's Dangerous as we all hit the "I Agree" button in the beginning :)

Hi;

Watch this video :whistles:

Regards :blushing:

You can unlock it if you want. Lot of technicians in Saudi Arabia has told me this as I live here too :) and since the General Manager of Lexus is a very dear friend of mine, he says...warranty will be void if something goes wrong with the navi/dvd system here after it's wires are bieng played with some technician :) So I wouldn't recommend it anyway. I know exactly what people say...why have DVD if you can't watch it? Or why can't it be played while driving for passengers? It's a lame excuse if you're fighting this argument for passengers co'z half os the time, your eyes will be on it as well...and it's Dangerous as we all hit the "I Agree" button in the beginning :)

Hello friend.

I'm Hisham which contacted you before Ramadan

I want to tell you that I bought a car before Eid :)

Thank you for your reply

• 6 months later...