Ls430

percyj

You could have a bad connection, may need to replace the bulb and the plug, wiggle the cable/plug with the light on, if it is on all the time your bulb is defective, I would replace the bulb first. If when you take out the bulb you see the contact burned you need to change the contact. I had to change mine. I replaced 3 bulbs before realizing that the problem were not the bulbs but the plug. The dealer does not change light sockets they rather change the engnine light harness a 2000.00 ticket, so I went and bought a plug and put it in myself, had to really clamp it hard. I have no more problems to report.

CPR

You could have a bad connection, may need to replace the bulb and the plug, wiggle the cable/plug with the light on, if it is on all the time your bulb is defective, I would replace the bulb first. If when you take out the bulb you see the contact burned you need to change the contact. I had to change mine. I replaced 3 bulbs before realizing that the problem were not the bulbs but the plug. The dealer does not change light sockets they rather change the engnine light harness a 2000.00 ticket, so I went and bought a plug and put it in myself, had to really clamp it hard. I have no more problems to report.

CPR

CPR

CPR