Stereo Speaker Install Rx 300

ernestiv

Hey all I need to know what I should do here. I want to replace all the speakers and tweets in my 300. I blew it using the Ipod Controller that has the little round control with the input supposedly directly thru the stereo. I had to have the volume almost all the way up to hear the damn thing and it blew all the speakers pretty much. If i listen to cd's now I can hear it badly. So I think I need a double din face-plate right? And does anyone know what th speaker sizes and such are, i'm in Iraq and want to get some estimates from places in the states and need to have the right info to call or email and talk to them about so i dont get hosed. I'm fine with just the sub under the seat and having it controlled directly thru the head unit connected where the ipod volume doesnt matter and I will get no sound quality lose. Like i said im going to get all new speakers and tweets any suggestions on good quality? I plan on paying about 1200 and the head units gonna cost about 6ish im debating between th clarion MAX675vd and an Alpine IVA-W205 which is about 100 bucks more. they both need a 45 dollar input cable to hook the ipod directly too them. So yeah please weigh in with any ideas or stories that could help me out everyone. Also when i do the install will i be able to have the six disc still work or will it not? Not a huge issue cause both head units have cd players just curious.

Thanks

SGT. Miller

FOB Diamondback, IRAQ