Is250 Suspension/sway Bars?!?

I have a 2007 IS250 and have noticed considerable body roll and that the car just drives so darn soft and squishy. When I bought it I had asked about a Sport Suspension which the guy told me was available on the 250 as a special order only and was optional on the 350. Now it is an option for 2008 on both cars.

Has anyone done any work to firm up their suspension on their IS and to help eliminate the body roll through turns??

HHHEEEEEELLLLPPPP!

Thanks!

Start with a good set of coilovers...Maybe JIC or Tein and swaybars, then add the suspension peices from Tom's (Front Brace, Rear Brace, etc..) go to Carson l-Tuned Website for info.

Love to tell you to come to my shop but I don't carry these items in stock, Carson does. Good Luck!

Eibach has a set of swaybars for the ISx50's part # 8287.320 $529.00 MSRP

Course, those swaybars don't actually exist.

If you call them they'll tell you they'll be available for sale in a few weeks. As I understand it that's the same thing they've been telling people for over a year now.

Yep, more ghostware, heard the same story fro Progess Technology... waiting for Tom's or anyone else to actually deliver