95 Sc300 - Fog Lights

drewpark

Wondering if anyone knows of a source for fog lights for a 95 SC300.

Trying to see if there's an easy replacement for the whole assembly (would like to convert them to driving lights) or if there's availability of clear lense caps for them. They just don't seem to add much light.

Thx

hahaha, believe me there is enough light to see, i used to share a trans am with my bro, it was hell driving at night, i would always drive with the high beams on, but now there is no problem... but lighting has always been a major issue to me, sometimes when you race at night, lights can save your life, so if there is more information on better lighting i would like to know also

If you DO remove those fog lamps, I'd love to purchase them from you (if they fit/can be fitted to my '93 SC300). I'm actually looking in to obtaining foglights because I live in the Hill Country, which translates to: WATCH OUT FOR DEER (I used to go out in my suburban and try to lower the deer population... all that did was make me hate them even more). Those B@$-turds.

But I digress. Please email me at: lexusownersclub090803 <at> installstuff.com

Thanks!

stocksc3: I think the issue is the fact that all the cars with HID lights now (and driving one that has HID lights) just light up the road so much better.

redsully: If i find a replacement - no problem - but I would suggest getting the replacement that I find (if I ever do). ;)