Clear Bra Installation Question

Hello All. I am a new first time Lexus owner.

I have the 2007 RX400h and I've decided on the Ventureshield invisible bra. The installer told me that he couldn't install the shield on the fog lights because they were too small and domed. Has anyone had any brand of invisible bra installed on there fog lights? If so what brand and did it stay on after time?

Thanks in advance for any comments.

I've installed Xpel brand headlamp protection shields on my BMW 528i and Z3 myself, but my bimmers fog lights were flat. The round dome shaped fog lights of our 07 RX400h's have too small a radius (curvature) for the 40mil thick covers to stay put. They would have to be heat shaped from the fabricator to fit well. All the stuff from the headlight cover makers so far are flat. Headlights are much larger than the RX400h's small 3" dia fog lights so the flexible thick film can be contoured to fit. The adhesive that is on the back of the covers is ferocious once pressed down and it starts grabbing. I've had my Z3's covers for 2+ years and they are still as clean and clear as when they went on. Xpel cuts the material and franchises the cutting system. The material they used was Scotch 3M automotive film.

I have the Xpel "invisible" paint protection film on the front end of my Z3. Twas costly, but worth it for me. I'm leasing my RX so chose not to spend the bucks for the film.

Stan Chang

01 Z3 3.0L

07 RX400h AWD

Hello All. I am a new first time Lexus owner.

I have the 2007 RX400h and I've decided on the Ventureshield invisible bra. The installer told me that he couldn't install the shield on the fog lights because they were too small and domed. Has anyone had any brand of invisible bra installed on there fog lights? If so what brand and did it stay on after time?

Thanks in advance for any comments.