Rx 330 Warning Lights Problem

amiller

I have a 2004 RX 330 and all of the warning lights in the right hand instrument cluster come on at the same time. They remain on until the engine is cut off and restarted. The problem started to occur on turns into a driveway or parking space, progress to bumps in the road and now occurs when driving straight on a highway. My Lexus dealer has not been able to find the problem. Can anyone identify the problem?

I have a 2004 RX 330 and all of the warning lights in the right hand instrument cluster come on at the same time. They remain on until the engine is cut off and restarted. The problem started to occur on turns into a driveway or parking space, progress to bumps in the road and now occurs when driving straight on a highway. My Lexus dealer has not been able to find the problem. Can anyone identify the problem?

Our RX 330 is a 2005 model, not 2004 as originally mentioned in the post.

Dealer traced malfunction to internal short in ABS ECU/BLOCK and replaced the ABS BLOCK/ECU. They said the ABS was probably not functioning any time the lights wsere on. So if you experience ABS Light and TRAC lights going on unexpectedly and staying on, TAKE YOUR VEHICLE TO YOUR DEALER ASAP!