Bluetooth Disaster

anongolfer

I leased a 2008 RX 350 this spring and there have been constant problems with the bluetooth feature. The people I speak with hear terrible static and interference - My side is fine. The dealer has tried 4 times to fix it - the first time, they must just literally have looked at it because nothwithstanding my request that they do so, the did not contact Lexus. Then, they replaced a part - but unfortunately for me, the wrong part. Then they replaced the mike but apparently, Lexus now has issued two new mikes and they had to change the first new one for the second. I hear that Lexus is well aware that the bluetooth is not working properly. Has anyone else had this problem - has anyone had this fixed. I am ready to use an installed bluetooth car kit.

Hello; sorry you are having problems.

I have the same vehicle, and don't have problems with the bluetooth.

Have used bluetooth with a SonyEricsson T637, a Motorola KRZR, and now an iPhone with no problems (all with Cingular/AT&T)

What phone and carrier are you using? If you haven't tried it with another phone, I'd recommend trying another one & attempt to recreate the problem to ensure it is the vehicle's problem.

Have used bluetooth with a SonyEricsson T637, a Motorola KRZR, and now an iPhone with no problems (all with Cingular/AT&T)

What phone and carrier are you using? If you haven't tried it with another phone, I'd recommend trying another one & attempt to recreate the problem to ensure it is the vehicle's problem.

I have a Cingular Motorola RAZR v3. I emailed Lexus and now a Lexus engineer is working with the dealer.

I have a Cingular Motorola RAZR v3. I emailed Lexus and now a Lexus engineer is working with the dealer.

I feel lime I'm back in the 70's ... and somebody is watching Mary Hartman Mary Hartman :P

• 8 months later...
I leased a 2008 RX 350 this spring and there have been constant problems with the bluetooth feature. The people I speak with hear terrible static and interference - My side is fine. The dealer has tried 4 times to fix it - the first time, they must just literally have looked at it because nothwithstanding my request that they do so, the did not contact Lexus. Then, they replaced a part - but unfortunately for me, the wrong part. Then they replaced the mike but apparently, Lexus now has issued two new mikes and they had to change the first new one for the second. I hear that Lexus is well aware that the bluetooth is not working properly. Has anyone else had this problem - has anyone had this fixed. I am ready to use an installed bluetooth car kit.

I am having the same problem. Iphone, RX350 2007. Other person hears static and interference. It's intermittant. It worked fine when I had a RAZR. Did you ever find an answer?

• 6 months later...

Hello

I have exactly the same problem with my 2007 RX400h , did you find any solution for your Bluetooth problem ?

Thanks