Good Repair Shop In Kansas City

RXer

• 1 year later...

I am looking for a dependable repair shop in Kansas City, for maintenance of my 1999 RX300. Anyone know of one?

Autopia - in Lenexa.

Sorry waiting so long without a post

• 4 weeks later...

Franks Auto and Tow! I worked for him when i was a college kid and I now take my cars to him. They are very honest guys and I promise they are the most reasonable cost wise you will ever find in KC. His mechanic Howard is very good. I have never had to take anything back. Frank is getting a little order so he doesn't do the heavy stuff anymore but over see's allot of the work. His place is far from the Lexus sparkling clean leather waiting room so do not expect a luxurious experience but expect to pay almost half per hour on a job. Probably best to leave it if you can. I think that is most important as I know that Lexus North charges 109.00 per hour. Is that as high as a Doctor or more?

He is right off of I-35 in Claycomo or 1 block north of the Ford plant just outside of Liberty.

Go- I-35 North to the Pleasent Valley / Glenaire Exit and go right at the end of the ramp intersection. You will go past a Sinclair and a Shell Gas station and it is right next to the Shell. 816-792-2244