Air Suspension Removal/install

RotaryAE86

ok, heres the deal my 92 ls400 i bought came from the factory with air ride but was converted to OEM shock/spring. well im putting oem air ride back in it and i need to know where the compressors are and where the air lines hook up to on the air struts so i can see if they just pulled the struts and disconnected sensors or removed everything in the system. i just got done pulling the back seat and there was a connector on top of the rear strut...... anyways any pics or links would be greatly appreciated i searched and frustratingly enough could not find anything. thanks in advance.

-Dutch

ok, heres the deal my 92 ls400 i bought came from the factory with air ride but was converted to OEM shock/spring. well im putting oem air ride back in it and i need to know where the compressors are and where the air lines hook up to on the air struts so i can see if they just pulled the struts and disconnected sensors or removed everything in the system. i just got done pulling the back seat and there was a connector on top of the rear strut...... anyways any pics or links would be greatly appreciated i searched and frustratingly enough could not find anything. thanks in advance.

-Dutch

Hey good luck! I usually hear people trying to get rid off them, not put them back. I have a 95 LS with air Sus; I'm very close to getting rid off it. The rear drive side is sagging down. Why are you going back and did you find a good deal on the Air suspension struts?

-Dutch

Hey good luck! I usually hear people trying to get rid off them, not put them back. I have a 95 LS with air Sus; I'm very close to getting rid off it. The rear drive side is sagging down. Why are you going back and did you find a good deal on the Air suspension struts?

yeah, i found a good deal on the struts thats why i want to go back to air ride. i want to have it slammed while parked and normal ride height while driving. besides i can get new struts for about 200 a piece which isnt bad when you consider what dealer struts cost.

-Dutch

yeah, i found a good deal on the struts thats why i want to go back to air ride. i want to have it slammed while parked and normal ride height while driving. besides i can get new struts for about 200 a piece which isnt bad when you consider what dealer struts cost.

I've seen rear struts remanufactured for that same price $200 but not for the fronts. How much are you getting the fronts for? And where? Thanks.