What Is A Lexus Summer Sales Event?

I decided to buy an IS350 seeing that the "Lexus Summer Sales Event" is in full force. Unfortunately the Luxury + NAV + ML is not a "standard" production car so I'll have to order one for November delivery (MY08). I'm sure the "LSSE" won't be going on at that time. . .Maybe it'll be the "Christmas to Remember Sale" :whistles:

At any rate - does anyone know exactly what, if any, factory to dealer or dealer to customer incentives are actually offered during either one of these sales?

Well I work at a lexus dealer and the LSSE is just a great way to get a great car at a great price...lease numbers and residuals are lowered so your lease payments are better. the thing is tho, you can get a good deal anytime on any car, you just have to negotiate, but if you don't like grinding the dealer down then its good to get a car during a promotion like this or the winter to remember event. go for the 350...and by that i mean IS ha!