Newb ? Any Info Or Links To The 1jz Swap In An Sc300

Sorry for the total newb question, but ive been in love with the SC300's for some time now. And im pretty sure it will be next purchase. My roomate works at an engine importing warehouse and said he can hook me up on the 1jz swap. So where can i find all the info for the swap. i know the motor will just bolt in, but im sure theres wiring and alot of little whatnots associated with the swap. I've had several boosted cars and i dont think i could go without. I currently own a 94 Integra thats turbo ls/vtec and run a 12.1@118 so far on street tires, and so i wanna eventualy wanna be around that E.T. when im doin the 1JZ. So any info apprecited greatly. Or should i just turbo the stock 2JZ? what do i need for fuel managment when doin this? The hard parts arent hard to come by. This almost seems like the easiest way. Like i said, im just getting into the toyota scene and want to do it with an SC300. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I'd say stick with the 2jz and add turbos after you've rebuilt the engine and tranny.

The SC will be faster compared to the Integra since it's a i-6 instead of the I-4. With just the stock setup the Supra twin-Turbo w/o VVT-i is ranging from 280-320bhp.

The 1jz requires too many steps and a lot of time to invest into it.

You can also search this forum for people who've swapped and added turbos to their SCs.