Sc400 Rims

Just picked up a 95 sc400 and the wheels on it aren't the most appealing to say the least. What size rims are you guys using? Also, are you guys lowering it as well? would you recommend 18's or 19's? I don't want the car to look like it's too high off the ground with bigger rims. Also, if you guys are changing out the shocks, any suggestions on the type/cost to install?

Just picked up a 95 sc400 and the wheels on it aren't the most appealing to say the least. What size rims are you guys using? Also, are you guys lowering it as well? would you recommend 18's or 19's? I don't want the car to look like it's too high off the ground with bigger rims. Also, if you guys are changing out the shocks, any suggestions on the type/cost to install?

I'm no expert but...Ya stock wheels and tires deffinately are no good.

9.5" is as wide as you can go in the rear, 19" diameter is too big in my opinion (theres no tire). Suspension/wheels are inner-changeable with Supra, and I guess you can go 1.5" lower....looks how it should look I think.

I did 18"x7.5" in the front, and a 18"x9.5" deep-dish rim in rear, Hankook Sport tires. Also have Tein Coilovers, lowered.....very happy